CBT wishes to collaborate with other industrial and academic partners to pursue the following:
- Technology development in all areas related to biopharmaceutical development.
- Partner with the Indian biotech industry in implementing technology solutions
- Offer training via short courses both in fundamentals as well as “practice” of biopharmaceutical development
- Collaborate with the Indian regulators (CDSCO) to ensure that the best practices are adopted by the manufacturers
- Examine and report on quality of Bio-therapeutics that are being sold in the Indian market
- Organize professional workshops where industry, academia, and regulatory stakeholders can meet and discuss on the various
issues faced by the Indian biopharmaceutical industry to build Brand India.
Next CBT Course Series will be held from 12-14 December 2018 at IIT Delhi.
Bioprocessing India 2018 will be held from 16-18 December, 2018 at IIT Delhi. For details click on
Centre of Excellence for Biopharmaceutical Technology, IIT Delhi.